5 Home Remedies To Reduce Period Pain
You can easily get rid of period pain by trying 5 easy home remedies to get rid of period pain. You can easily get rid of period pain with the things present in your kitchen. Grandma's home remedies are as easy as they are effective. You should also try 5 easy home remedies to get rid of period pain and get rid of period pain.
Period pain is a common problem for women. Many women have so much pain during their periods that they also have trouble getting up and sitting. Due to period pain, many women are unable to do their daily chores. If women get information about easy home remedies to get rid of period pain, then they can get rid of menstrual pain that occurs every month.
Learn 5 easy home remedies to get rid of period pain
1) Consumption of hot water is best for all problems related to menstruation. Start drinking hot water 10 days before menstruation starts.
2) To avoid period pain, keep 8-10 almonds soaked in water at night. Remove the skin in the morning and consume it on an empty stomach.
3) Tying a hot pouch of ground linseed and ground mustard seeds on the waist provides relief.
4) Mix 3 grams ground ginger, 3 black pepper powder, and 1 big cardamom powder, black tea, and milk, and water together and cook it well. Take it off when half the water remains. Drink it alone. By doing this you will get relief from menstrual pain.
5) If there is pain in the waist during the period, take out the milk of banyan and apply it to the waist in the morning and evening.